Let’s say you have a lot of crawl budget assigned to your domain and you want to use it to benchmark your own Core Web Vital metrics against your direct competitors. Using Chrome UX report APIs is OKish for domain level metrics but you obviously want more data.Continue reading
- Put all EAT related To-do’s on the backlog
- Have a meeting with the developers
- Developers are extremely busy with real improvements
- Google will put the site back due to EAT-related To-do’s being present in the backlog
- Happy holidays, Merry Christmas!
Many of my (former) clients have great content teams working on optimizing websites. Sending them a spreadsheet of data with some fancy click through ratios for keywords or URLs that perform better or worse than other datapoints will not get them enthousiastic at all. Sending them a fancy interactive graph in Data Studio will get them to work (not a 100% success ratio!) on boring things like optimizing meta descriptions and titles. So how can you spend 5 minutes of your time on Data Studio and make your life as a marketer much easier? Follow the instructions below.