- Put all EAT related To-do’s on the backlog
- Have a meeting with the developers
- Developers are extremely busy with real improvements
- Google will put the site back due to EAT-related To-do’s being present in the backlog
- Happy holidays, Merry Christmas!
Many of my (former) clients have great content teams working on optimizing websites. Sending them a spreadsheet of data with some fancy click through ratios for keywords or URLs that perform better or worse than other datapoints will not get them enthousiastic at all. Sending them a fancy interactive graph in Data Studio will get them to work (not a 100% success ratio!) on boring things like optimizing meta descriptions and titles. So how can you spend 5 minutes of your time on Data Studio and make your life as a marketer much easier? Follow the instructions below.
I just want to rank for the keyword “Freelance SEO consultant”. Maybe I also want to rank for “SEO Specialist” or “SEO consultant salary” but I don’t really mind if Google thinks I’m not relevant for those queries. Check out 11 Internet